Terms and Conditions
You are supporting an Australian owned and operated business.
OZIGRIP has been hand making grip strength training equipment since 2017 and wouldn't be producing today without your support, for that we thank you. We believe you have purchased the highest quality grip strength training equipment available and with the correct use and storage should give you years of use.
Important Safety Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OZIGRIP asks that all users read the following information to ensure your OZIGRIP product is maintained in a serviceable and functional condition, but most importantly you use the products for their intended use. All products offered by OZIGRIP are sold and provided to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
This applies to all sales and these terms and conditions include limited warranties and disclaimers of liability. Purchasing, keeping, using, or allowing the use of this product indicates your agreement to these terms.
The use of OZIGRIP products is hazardous, even when used properly, and may result in serious injury and/or death. Participating in the use of OZIGRIP products is at your own risk. By purchasing OZIGRIP products you agree to consult with your personal physician before attempting any physical activities involving OZIGRIP products.
OZIGRIP asks that all users read and understand the following information to ensure the safe and correct use of all products.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
The use of OZIGRIP products sold through OZIGRIP.com.au, catalogues, resellers/partners or otherwise, may result in injury, disability, and death.
Purchasers, users, and participants expressly and voluntarily agree and assume all risks and accept full and complete responsibility for all damages, including any death, injury and/or damage to any person or property, that arise out of or are anyway related to your use of OZIGRIP products. This includes any negligence or other faults of OZIGRIP, including but not limited to equipment malfunction from whatever cause.
Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold OZIGRIP harmless from any third party claims arising from such high-risk activities.
OZIGRIP, its resellers or partners cannot and will not be responsible for the misuse or unauthorised and improper use of products.
INSPECT BEFORE USE
This product must be inspected before use to ensure it has not been damaged in shipment. If the damage is suspected, do not use and immediately contact OZIGRIP for further instructions.
Prior to use, always inspect that the attachments are done up and secure. Ensure the surrounding area is free of obstacles and other hazards.
- Read all "terms and conditions" before using any OZIGRIP products.
- Do not allow minors under the age of 18 to use equipment unsupervised.
- Use the equipment only for its intended purpose as described in this guide.
- Do not use attachments that are not load rated.
- Always wear correct exercise clothing and footwear suited to your workout.
- Do not wear jewellery, rings, chains, watches, and accessories while using OZIGRIP products.
- Always ensure you use OZIGRIP products in an area clear from dangers and obstacles.
- Always listen to your body. If you feel pain from using OZIGRIP products immediately cease use and consult your physician.
- Do not over train/exercise, doing so may cause injury.
SUSPENDING OZIGRIP HOLDS
Although there are many ways you can suspend holds, OZIGRIP only recommends the use of a rated sling.
To suspend your OZIGRIP product and attachment to a fixed structure:
A narrow sling can be threaded directly through the holds eyelet then back through the sling to form a choke on the eyelet. Alternatively, you can use an attachment to fix the hold to the sling.
All slings must have a kN (kiloNewton) rating and must be rated at 22kN as a minimum standard.
Do not use any slings that do not have a kN rating.
See hanging instructions
To attach your OZIGRIP hold, OZIGRIP use and recommend:
a) Steel Carabiners, with manual screw gate or locking mechanism only.
Quick release Carabiners without a safety lock are not recommended.
All Carabiners must have a kN (kiloNewton) rating stamped on the product and must be rated at 22kN as a minimum standard.
Do not use any carabiners that do not have a kN rating.
b) Steel shackle or steel O'ring with a manual solid locking mechanism only.
All O-Rings must have a kN (kiloNewton) rating and must be rated at 22kN as a minimum standard.
Do not use any O-Rings that do not have a kN rating.
OZIGRIP products are solely designed as a strength training tool, they should never be used for any other purpose.
Their uses include:
- Hanging using your hands from one or multiple suspended OZIGRIP products at any time (use chalk powder product to reduce moisture) ensuring that full inspection of the attachments and the surrounding area has been completed prior to use.
- Move from one suspended OZIGRIP hold to another.
You should never:
- Hang secondary OZIGRIP products or additional training tools from the eyelets.
- Hang from an OZIGRIP product using part of your body other than your hands.
- Use OZIGRIP products if they are not suspended in the air.
- Suspend more than the recommended weight from an OZIGRIP product. Weight belts and additional accessories can increase the difficulty of an exercise, do so at your own risk, based on your size and skill level. Do not exceed a combined weight of 125kg.
OZIGRIP does not guarantee any increase in strength or physical ability as such, all applications and applied use of OZIGRIP products are at the discretion of the user.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Wash your OZIGRIP holds periodically, use a soft scrubbing brush to remove chalk or dirt from the texture.
- NEVER attempt to remove the eyelet bolt from the product. Doing so may compromise the integrity and make it unsuitable for use.
- Avoid dropping products onto a hard surface because damage to the product may occur. This has the potential to crack or damage the integrity of cast, including the eyelet bolt. Where a drop occurs, inspect the product for any surface stress cracks or breaks and decommission immediately if identified.
OZIGRIP warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
OZIGRIP products that are suspected as faulty and are returned within 10 business days, will be repaired or replaced, provided that the product has not been treated with abuse, neglect or misuse, to which is at the discretion of OZIGRIP.
Product descriptions, typographic, pricing, and photographic errors are unintentional and subject to correction. We regret but are not liable for such errors. OZIGRIP reserves the right to reject any orders placed for a product listed at an incorrect price. If you discover an error on our website or catalogue, please let us know.
To ensure that OZIGRIP maintains our high quality products, stringent manufacturing procedures are followed. A number of OZIGRIP products are selected at random to be tested, ensuring the strength and visual appearance meet our high standards. The original OZIGRIP designs were dead-weight hung to ensure performance, up to and including 125kg.
DUTY OF TRAINERS AND GYMS TO INFORM OTHER USERS
Before you allow others to use an OZIGRIP product you agree that:
- You will require that they (or their legal guardian if they are minors) have access to and read, understand, and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- You believe they (or their guardian) understand that they are participating in a high-risk activity and assume the risk of death or other personal injuries.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold OZIGRIP harmless from any claims made by them arising from their use of OZIGRIP products.
- You will complete a regular full inspection to ensure you OZIGRIP products are in serviceable order.
COLOUR & FINISH DISCLAIMER
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colours may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee that our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the colour of the actual product.
Small surface bubbles sometimes form on the outside of holds, these do not affect the strength or performance of holds and is not considered by OZIGRIP as a defect.
Eye bolt direction may vary, this does not affect the strength or performance of holds and is not considered by OZIGRIP as a defect.
OZIGRIP follows the Australian Consumer Law. OZIGRIP does not offer returns for change of mind, please choose wisely.
OZIGRIP does not control the freight companies and is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any goods caused during transit.
OZIGRIP cannot guarantee any shipping delivery timeline.
Please contact OZIGRIP at any point should you wish to request further information on the range of products and their intended use: OZIGRIP@outlook.com.au